Eskill Training offers this course to students who aspire to become experts in Hardware and Networking. Our course enables them to gain knowledge and skills in computer systems, installing computer software, hardware components and connecting people and computers through networking. The course is meant for both fresh and experienced candidates. The fundamental principles of computing and network engineering would be instilled in our students. The students would get encouraged in approaching networking problems and investigating them through a blend of analytical and practical skills.
Eskill Training provides world-class learning environment through state of the art facilities and resources. We make your foundation strong through lectures, laboratories and computers. You would have an opportunity to get access to Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms. Students would specialize in networking, communications, system and network programming as well as integrating hardware and software.
We are focused to bring out the best out of you with the right skill-sets in computer systems and networking for today’s job market. Our courses are accredited by the appropriate professional bodies.
Our course would enhance your competitiveness in the vibrant job market. We assist you in job placements and kick-start a high growth career in the future. Some of our students have also grown into consultants in various sectors.
Python is a focused rapid development language used in many scenarios. It equips the learner to develop and maintain Python scripts. You can develop your own skills further using V2 or V3 for developing and maintaining the scripts.
Eskill Training offers Python course to candidates who are aspiring to acquire the skills in reading and writing text and binary files, declaring and initializing variables, constructing expressions with all operator types, using conditional statements, using interactive statements, manipulating text using regular expressions, declaring and using modules, using and creating python objects, using built-in library functions, using lists and dictionaries, interacting with the email system and interacting with databases.
Exercises and examples are used throughout the course to give practical hands-on experience with the techniques covered.
Programmers who need to write or maintain scripts in Python.
This course aims to provide the delegate with the knowledge to be able to produce Python applications that exploit all core elements of the language including input/output, variables, expressions, selection and interaction, functions, modules, classes and objects, email, and database operations.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems. The latest version, Illustrator CC 2018, is the 22nd generation in the product line.
Adobe Illustrator is the most popular vector graphics application today. Illustrator is one of the most critical tools for a designer. This powerful software is universal to create website templates, logos wireframes, geometrical drawings and technical illustrations. The fact that Adobe Illustrator lets you draw vector shapes means that you can improvise your illustrations without compromising on the quality.
Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to create everything from product packaging and web icons to billboards and book illustrations.
Our Illustrator training courses are designed to equip you with the basic skills and technics in the quickest possible time. Our Adobe Certified Instructors will guide you to become an expert in this critical software and create a path of a successful career.
Illustrator is an artist’s paradise. It is a complete package for you to turn colors and shapes into appealing logos, graphics and icons. Illustrator artwork is vector-based, so it could create magic in a mobile screen as well as a billboard.
You can take creativity to heights by using your imagination and also make it happen through Illustrator. A logo can be integrated with the company name, create a flyer and make a website look extremely attractive. You can manage styles, add effects and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Create freehand drawings or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs and social media.
Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for macOS and Windows.
Photoshop was created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. It created the highest benchmark in raster graphics editing. Today “photoshop” has become a household name.
Photoshop is a graphic designer’s ‘must have tools’ today. It can compose and edit raster images in multiple layers and supports masks, alpha compositing and several color models including RGB, CMYK, CIELAB, spot color and duotone. Photoshop has vast support for graphic file formats but also uses its own and file formats which support all the aforementioned features. In addition to raster graphics, it has limited abilities to edit or render text, vector graphics (especially through clipping path), 3D graphics and video. Photoshop’s feature set can be expanded by Photoshop plug-ins, programs developed and distributed independently of Photoshop that can run inside it and offer new or enhanced features.
Whether you are an experienced Adobe Photoshop user or a beginner to image editing for print or web use we have the course to suit you!
E-Skill Training courses will give you the training you need to succeed. Learning Adobe Photoshop nonetheless can be an intimidating task. Our Adobe Photoshop course enable the aspiring students with detailed knowledge to digital imaging principles and practices needed to master this unique software in the field of graphic designing.
What will you learn?
- In E-Skill Training Adobe Photoshop courses you get trained in basics like Layers, Gradients, Smart Objects, Text, Adjustment Layers, Navigator Palette and Hand Tool, Image Size, Duplicate, and Resolution, Canvas Size, Crop Tool, History Palette Basics, creating Vector images and saving images.
- Students will also learn Image Modes and Color Selection, Color Primer, Color and Swatch Palettes, Eyedropper and Info Palette, Selections and Masks, Marquee Selection Tools, Lasso and Wand Selection Tools, Transforming Selections, Quick Mask Mode, Alpha Channels and Channel Palette. Additionally, they will also be trained in using Blend Modes, Layers Palette, move, copy and transform Layers, Advanced Layer Features.
- You will also be educated in the Type Palettes,Type Tool, and Text Warping, Pattern and Line Tools, Paint Bucket and Fill Command, Brushes and Fade, Pencil, Eraser Tools, Paintbrush and Airbrush Tools, Blur, Smudge tools, Sharpen, Dodge, Burn, Sponge tools, History Brush and Art History Brush; Clone Stamp, and will be able to create HDR images.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a categorized remote computing service. It provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet. It includes storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). AWS was launched in 2006 by the cloud solution concept pioneer, Amazon Inc.
Organization using the AWS can speed up their functions, reduce IT expenditure and attain economy of scale, thanks to a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics and application and deployment services.
AWS provides a hands-on experience to our students and add value to their profile. The course contains four domains i.e. cloud concepts, security, technology and billing and pricing.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications (for example, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer – Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate).
Individuals can benefit as follows:
- Demonstrate you have expertise to design, deploy, and operate highly available, cost-effective, and secure applications on AWS
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency with AWS
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers
- Earn tangible benefits
Employers can benefit as follows:
- Identify skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives with AWS technologies
- Reduce risks and costs to implement your workloads and projects on the AWS platform
- Increase customer satisfaction
This exam validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Microsoft Azure (formerly Windows Azure) is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. Designed so that any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure, it includes integrated tools, templates and managed services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
Microsoft Azure allows you to
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics
Microsoft lists over 600 Azure services, of which some are covered below:
Gain practical skills to fully leverage your cloud computing platform with the best Microsoft Azure training. Microsoft Official Content (MOC), delivered by e-Skill Training expert instructors, can prepare you for Microsoft Certifications. No matter which category of Azure services you’re dealing with – computing, analytics, data storage, or networking – e-Skill Training has you covered with real-world Microsoft Azure training to develop and scale new applications and help prepare you for Azure certification.
A Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is someone in the IT industry who has achieved a professional level of Cisco career certification, which is a type of IT professional certification created by Cisco Systems, best for Network Operations Specialist, Network administrators & engineers.
CCNP is the Cisco Certified Network Professional certification. This certification is available for IT professionals with at least one year of experience in professional networking. A high school diploma or equivalent is also mandatory.
The CCNP certification is intended for professionals seeking specialized training programs in implementing, maintaining and planning Cisco’s wide range of high-end network solution products. The CCNP certification curriculum consists of many different courses, which cover the basics of IT networking. Some of these include:
- Cisco remote access
- Cisco advanced routing
- Cisco multilayer switching
- Converged network optimization
- Scalable internet works
Professionals who choose this certification program are trained to troubleshoot, install, and maintain both wide area networks (WAN) and local area networks (LAN) for systems between 100 and 500 nodes. In this certification program, students also gain expertise in a wide range of network features and protocols, including Route Redistribution, Access Lists, Ethernet, and AppleTalk.
During the certification course, the primary focus is preparing professionals for the CCNP examination. A series of practice exams are conducted to test the student’s understanding, and knowledge of Cisco’s IP switched network and IP routing technologies. These tests also measure the student’s ability to troubleshoot, test, and maintain various technologies.
Few of the benefits of CCNP R&S v2.0:
- After completing the CCNP course you can plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot enterprise LANs and WANs networks with ease
- Learn the concepts specific to various network monitoring options, routing, and switching technologies
- With this CCNP certification, you get a thorough understanding of the basic and advanced concepts of VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing, IPv4 addressing and IOS licensing
- You will get a firm grasp on the advanced concepts of IP addressing and routing in a LAN or WAN environment
Give an edge to your career with Cisco certification training courses. Students can join the classes for CCNP Routing & Switching training course conducted in our Institute.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an information technology (IT) certification from Cisco. CCNA certification is an associate-level Cisco Career certification.
The Cisco exams have changed several times. In 2013, Cisco announced an update to its certification program that “aligns certification and training curricula with evolving industry job roles. There are now several different types of Cisco-Certified Network Associate, with “CCNA Routing and Switching” being closest to the original CCNA focus; other types of CCNA focus on security, cloud, collaboration, security operations, design, data center technologies, industrial plants, service providers, and wireless.
The content of the exams is proprietary. Cisco and its learning partners offer a variety of different training methods, including books published by Cisco Press, and online and classroom courses available under the title “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices”.
The 200-125 CCNA is the composite exam associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include connecting to a WAN; implementing network security; network types; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; extending switched networks with VLANs; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; establishing point-to-point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections
Looking to earn your CCNA certification? We offer a complete library of curated, expert-led CCNA courses that will help you work toward facing the CCNA exams. Follow along with our authors as they walk you through CCNA tutorials that help take you from zero to Cisco Certified Network Associate hero in no time. Become the network engineer you were meant to be and validate your expertise by gaining the foundational knowledge you’ll need to succeed in gaining your Cisco CCNA. Our certification prep courses cover everything from CCNA Routing and Switching and CCNA Security to CCNA Data Center and CCNA Wireless. Become smarter than yesterday today!
CCNA (Routing & Switching) is globally recognized certification in the field of Networking. This validates your skills to configure, maintain and troubleshoot network equipment (Routers and Switches).
- Instructor Led Classroom Based training
- Completely hands on
- Week days and Weekend courses
- In house CCNA exam assessment
- 100% passing Guarantee or Free Re-Training
RHCE stands for Red Hat Certified Engineer. Self-titled “the flagship” certification, RHCE is a mid to advanced-level certification that builds on topics covered in the RHCSA certification to include more advanced topics such as security and installing common enterprise networking (IP) services. Red Hat recommends preparing for the exam by taking courses in Linux essentials (RH124), Linux administration (RH134), and Linux networking and security (RH254) if one does not have previous experience. Previous real-world experience is also advised.
RHCE was the first Red Hat certificate launched, in 1999. As of July 2009 there were 40,000 RHCEs. It was named the Hottest Certification for 2006 by CertCities.com
A Red Hat Certified Engineer certification is earned by an RHCSA who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill and ability required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
A Red Hat Certified Engineer is able to perform the following tasks (in addition to tasks associated with RHCSA):
- Configuration of static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Building simple RPMs
- Configuring an iSCSI initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH and NTP
A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) who attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification by passing and keeping current five additional hands-on exams on Red Hat technologies.
Red Hat’s Enterprise Architect courses provide comprehensive, hands-on training for senior Linux system administrators. Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is a capstone certification to Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) and Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), the most recognized, acclaimed and mature certifications in the Linux space.
Red Hat Company offers a different level of certification programs. RHCA stands for Red Hat Certified Architect. RHCA is the most complete certificate in the program, adding an enterprise-level focus.
There are concentrations inside the RHCA on which a candidate may choose to focus, however choosing to do so is not required. The focuses are:
- Datacenter: skills with tasks common in an on-premises datacenter
- Cloud: skills with tasks common to cloud infrastructure
- Devops: skills and knowledge in technologies and practices that can accelerate the process of moving applications and updates from development through the build and test processes and on to production
- Application Development: skills in enterprise application development, integration, and architecture
- Application Platform: skills with tasks common for building and managing tools and applications