Generally, the project period in the final year of a student is 4 months. The students use to have some subjects as theories as well. They merely get two subjects as a theory. They can focus more on the project. Eskill training has so many challenging projects. They are intriguing as well.
The students must discuss the projects with their project guide in the college. They should discuss the technology, field of interest and scope of a project. They should select a project in such a way it helps them in the career. With clear advise from the guide, the students can reach us. We have the project in every technology. The students can go through the projects and the Abstract from us and get them approved by their project guide.
They should get involved in the project with our experts every day. They should learn to be involved in every stage of the development cycle - From the designing to testing. Students when practically involve in the project, they get vast knowledge of the subject. They learn better every day. The learning experience is surely based on individual's involvement. They are one step behind the career. Students should use this amazing opportunity before stepping into the career. Eskill training with wonderful teachers and experts in hand will guide them in a professional manner. With our expert's guidance, they sure will return as a pro in the chosen field.
What you will learn :
- More about the subjects practically
- Practical scenarios and associated technology for a project
- To work with experts and guidance
- Top to the bottom of the project cycle
You will also learn :
- Not just being a team player, the importance of being a key player
- To behave professionally
- To approach new things and technology with confidence
- To manage time efficiently
M.Tech,BE/B.Tech,MCA,BCA, BSC, Diploma Projects
Click here to view the latest 2018-19 IEEE Projects based on PHP.
2018 M.Tech,BE/B.Tech,MCA,BCA, BSC, Diploma Projects
Click here to view the latest 2018-19 IEEE Projects based on Core Java
Click here to view the latest 2018-19 IEEE Projects based on E-commerce
IEEE 2018-19 projects on DotNet for Mtech & BE final year students
ESkill training has loads of projects, where you can get involved in an end-end process in a project, Starting from creating an Algorithm, designing, developing and testing.
- Mobile Application: Android/iOS
- Requirement: BTech in CS & IS /BCA/MCA/MTech (Computer Science Background)
- Hardware Networking: E&C/MTech/CS/IS/MCA
- Angular JS/HTML5/JAVA Script: BTech – CS & IS /BCA/MCA/MTech (Computer Science background).
- Digital Marketing: BTech in any branch/MCA/BCA