Advanced Android Training
Google released Android which is an open-source mobile phone operating system with the Linux-based platform. It consists of the operating system, middleware, and user interface and application software.
The course is for Application Developers who want to develop and deploy robust apps for the Android platform. The course covers application development for Android devices. The theory is combined with practical exercises, deploying, monitoring and debugging the applications on real and virtual devices.
The course would teach you the following:
- Fundamentals of Java programming, as required for Android.
- Android architecture, Application Components and resources.
- User interfaces and the lifecycle of an Activity.
- Using fragments to optimize the UI for different device types
- Persisting data using the file system and the SQLite Database.
- Networking, web services and asynchronous tasks
- Using Content Providers to share data between apps.
- Background services and Broadcast Receivers
- Drawing shapes and images.
Education : ----
Technologies : ----
Experience : 5 Year
Description : ----
Modes of Delivery
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.Explore
Learn online and build exciting projects in just 4-6 weeks. Choose from 10+ Certified Online Trainings: Web Development, Digital MarketingExplore
Team / Corporate Training
Eksill Training is a leading corporate training & certification provider for latest technologies like cloud, big data , Digital marketing & moreExplore