Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a categorized remote computing service. It provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet. It includes storage, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). AWS was launched in 2006 by the cloud solution concept pioneer, Amazon Inc.
Organization using the AWS can speed up their functions, reduce IT expenditure and attain economy of scale, thanks to a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics and application and deployment services.
AWS provides a hands-on experience to our students and add value to their profile. The course contains four domains i.e. cloud concepts, security, technology and billing and pricing.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications (for example, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer – Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate).
Individuals can benefit as follows:
- Demonstrate you have expertise to design, deploy, and operate highly available, cost-effective, and secure applications on AWS
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency with AWS
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers
- Earn tangible benefits
Employers can benefit as follows:
- Identify skilled professionals to lead IT initiatives with AWS technologies
- Reduce risks and costs to implement your workloads and projects on the AWS platform
- Increase customer satisfaction
This exam validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Education : ----
Technologies : ----
Experience : ----
Description : ----
Modes of Delivery
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.Explore
Learn online and build exciting projects in just 4-6 weeks. Choose from 10+ Certified Online Trainings: Web Development, Digital MarketingExplore
Team / Corporate Training
Eksill Training is a leading corporate training & certification provider for latest technologies like cloud, big data , Digital marketing & moreExplore