A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) who attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification by passing and keeping current five additional hands-on exams on Red Hat technologies.
Red Hat’s Enterprise Architect courses provide comprehensive, hands-on training for senior Linux system administrators. Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is a capstone certification to Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) and Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), the most recognized, acclaimed and mature certifications in the Linux space.
Red Hat Company offers a different level of certification programs. RHCA stands for Red Hat Certified Architect. RHCA is the most complete certificate in the program, adding an enterprise-level focus.
There are concentrations inside the RHCA on which a candidate may choose to focus, however choosing to do so is not required. The focuses are:
- Datacenter: skills with tasks common in an on-premises datacenter
- Cloud: skills with tasks common to cloud infrastructure
- Devops: skills and knowledge in technologies and practices that can accelerate the process of moving applications and updates from development through the build and test processes and on to production
- Application Development: skills in enterprise application development, integration, and architecture
- Application Platform: skills with tasks common for building and managing tools and applications
Education : ----
Technologies : ----
Experience : ----
Description : ----
Modes of Delivery
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.Explore
Learn online and build exciting projects in just 4-6 weeks. Choose from 10+ Certified Online Trainings: Web Development, Digital MarketingExplore
Team / Corporate Training
Eksill Training is a leading corporate training & certification provider for latest technologies like cloud, big data , Digital marketing & moreExplore