French Language Training
French a language of romance descends from Latin. It is majorly used as a maternal language and a mode of public interactions.
- France is the most popular tourist destination in the world.
- The French Army was the first to use camouflage in 1915 (World War I)
- Louis XIX was the king of France for just 20 minutes, the shortest reign.
- ‘liberty, equality and fraternity’ (or brotherhood) is the national motto of France
- In France you can marry a dead person
- France was the first country in the world to ban supermarkets from throwing away or destroying unsold food
- The first public screening of a movie was by French brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière on 28 December 1895
- France legalised same-sex marriage in 2013 The Louvre Museum in Paris was the most visited museum in the world in 2014
- The world’s first artificial heart transplant and face transplant took place in France
- The French invented the metric system, decimal system
- France produces nearly a billion tons of cheese a year
- The oldest recorded human voice is French
At a Glance
France is sovereign state. France spans 643,801 square kilometres with a total population of 66.6 million.France in in western part of Europe, which is called Metropolitan France.Paris is the capital city which is known for its fashion and classical art museums. Currency is Euro.It has been a largest producer and exporter of agricultural products, comprising mainly Wheat, poultry, dairy, beef, and pork. Champagne and Bordeaux wines are major exports from France.
Metropolitan France has four broad climate zones:
- An oceanic climate, A semi-continental climate
- A Mediterranean climate and mountain climate
Most French people are of Celtic (Gauls) origin, with admixture of Latin and Germanic groups.a large number of immigrants has led to a multicultural society. It remains a major destination for immigrants.
France is a highly urbanized country. Official language is French. Over 300 million people worldwide speak French language. France has been a center of Western cultural development, is recognized for its rich culture, while fashion has been a major industry and export of France. The “haute couture” originated from France. It is one of the world’s fashion capital and houses many premier fashion designers.
French cuisine is one of the finest, a meal consists of three main courses, hors d’œuvre or entrée , plat principal (main course), fromage and dessert. Michelin stars originated from here. Popular sports here are football, tennis, rugby and judo. Its famous bicycle race is the Tour de France.
Education : ----
Technologies : ----
Experience : ----
Description : ----
Modes of Delivery
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.Explore
Learn online and build exciting projects in just 4-6 weeks. Choose from 10+ Certified Online Trainings: Web Development, Digital MarketingExplore
Team / Corporate Training
Eksill Training is a leading corporate training & certification provider for latest technologies like cloud, big data , Digital marketing & moreExplore