German Language Training
More than 95% of the population in Germany speak German. Other languages spoken include Frisian, Serbian and Danish.
- Germany is the most populous European country with a population of 82 million.
- German people are the second biggest consumers of beer in the world with an average of 107 litres per person per year in 2010 (or 0.30 l per day).
- The German language was once the lingua franca of central, eastern and northern Europe, and remains the language with the most native speakers in Europe.
- Germany has nearly 700 zoological gardens, wildlife parks, aquariums, bird parks, animal reserves, or safari parks. Berlin’s Zoologischer Garten is the largest zoo in the world.
- In 2006, the world’s youngest billionnaire is the German Prince Albert II von Thurn und Taxis, with net worth is estimated at around $1.9 billion (USD).
- As of 2012, German athletes have won a total of 1662 Olympic medals (summer and winter combined from 1896 to 2012), i.e. more than any other country in the world except the USA.
- The Germans can be credited for the discovery of insulin, the invention of the clarinet, the pocket watch, the automated calculator, the light bulb, television (partly), paraffin, petrol/gasoline & Diesel engines, the automobile, the motorcycle, the jet engine, the LCD screen and the Walkman.
- The term “ecology” was first coined by the German biologist Ernst Haeckel in 1866.
- Germany the world’s second producer of cars (after Japan) and motor vehicle in general (after the USA).
At a Glance
Germany is a federation.. The Federal Chancellor, the federal ministers form the Federal Government. The Federal Eagle is the state symbol, while different styled eagles represent the President, the Bundesrat, the court. The Euro has been the legal currency since 2002. A total of 16.4 million of the people living in Germany have a migration background: 9.2 million of them have a German passport, 7.2 million are foreigners.German has become a popular destination for immigrants. Germany is a pioneer in developing renewable energies.
German is the official language of Germany. Other languages include Danish, Frisian, Serbian, Romani , along with Turkish and Kurdsih. Germany has a moderate , warm rainy climate with rainfall through the year.
German cuisine and wines are the finest in Europe. Germany is also a beer loving country. Germans are becoming increasingly health and fitness-conscious, and are opting for balanced nutritional concepts. The German restaurants, one of the best in Europe being top-class, fusion cuisine, while choices of vegetarian and vegan dishes are increasing.
People more than half live in rented homes, while 65% of all residences are single family, only5.9% are large structures. Germany is a country of sports. Gymnasts, football, tennis, shooting , athletics and riding. Germans and humor doesn’t go hand in hand. Punctuality and discipline are their virtues.
Germany is reached by more than 100 international airlines. The global route network links 22 international airports in Germany with all regions of the world. It also has extensive rail road system and ultra modern roads . There is no speed limit on German motorways, unless speed limit signs are marked
Education : ----
Technologies : ----
Experience : ----
Description : ----
Modes of Delivery
Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.Explore
Learn online and build exciting projects in just 4-6 weeks. Choose from 10+ Certified Online Trainings: Web Development, Digital MarketingExplore
Team / Corporate Training
Eksill Training is a leading corporate training & certification provider for latest technologies like cloud, big data , Digital marketing & moreExplore